baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

March 1, 2010

updates due...

Okay so here is the update on my life since the last time I have posted. It has not been a pretty time for me. Three weeks of being ill have lead to some serious being behind in all my classes but I am working to getting caught up. First I was down with a bad case of the flu then it was a bad combined reaction to three new medicines that a doctor was trying for me that messed up the sleep cycle so much that I was up maybe a total of four to five hours a day, and that was usually at night not good there. Then it was migraines and a bad cold. Not a fun time at all. Add to that some not so fun time looking deep into my heart about my feelings toward my boyfriend and realizing said feelings had changed and everything has taken a tumble.
So this past weekend I have been busy to the max. I broke up with my boyfriend of a year and a half, we are going to try and remain friends. I had come to realize that my feelings had changed from romantic love to that of deep friendship. And I couldn't string him along and make him think that it was anything else. Plus there were other personal issues that had to be dealt with and we did. Add to that my sweet friend Meri has returned from her family time in Florida when her hubby was deploy, he is also back safely thank God. So had to coordinate with my folks and her a meeting time to exchange the pup that my parents were watching for them at my apartment for it is about a half way point.
Also on top of all of that I have been studying like crazy for my Midterm in Art History which is taking place tomorrow and is a class that I haven't been to for three weeks because of my health. Not a great thing to have happen. I have been trying to memorize artist names, images, terms, locations, etc. for the past week and weekend and my mind is starting to feel like mush. All I can do is hope and pray that what I have been studying and what I have learned in the past when I went to school at NPU in Chi-town will help me get through this. Lord give me strength.
Tomorrow after I take the test I will just have to focus on making up over three weeks worth of throwing in Ceramics...though if I am completely honest with myself I don't know if my body is able to do that form of ceramics. I will just have to keep trying until this semester is over. If it is not then I will not take any more classes in that technique and just stick with the hand building, for that is a form that I truly love and can make some wonderful pieces in. After all molds can be used to make some beautiful pieces and such just as easily as a wheel. Perhaps tomorrow I will try an electric again instead of a kick.
Oh well I have to get back to more studying for the test tomorrow and try not to panic over everything. Just need to focus...everything will work out in due time I know this. God is always working things in his timing. He will give me the knowledge that I need.
Hope everyone has a good time until the next time I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment