baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

February 25, 2009

TICKED OFF!!!!

Hello everyone! As I mentioned in my last entry we have had some computer difficulties. As in our computer crashed. So we sent it to a guy that said he would retrieve our files, writings photos music etc...and then install a new harddrive while he installed the new hard drive but forgot the other stuff that he said he would save for us. THat means that all my writing and my novel that I've been working on for years is gone. If he does not have it somewhere in his shop and get it to us I am going to be extremely mad. Not just a little mad no very very pissed off. I'm sorry I should be nicer but he said that he would be able to save our files but he didn't! And we paid him to not only add the new harddrive but to save everything and so if he doesn't have the stuff he better give us some of our money back! Alright that is my rant. Now to see if I can't somehow discover where my origninal notebooks of my stories have gone to. Brandi that also means the Tansia story is on hold since I don't know where the notebook with that is either and hence I don't have what I had written. So it will be a while before you have something to read over for me. Please excuse me while I go steam in silence...

1 comment:

  1. I guess you have learned the hard way like we did the importance of backing stuff up onto an external drive!

    ReplyDelete