February 17, 2009
computer malfunction
Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. We have had a computer malfunction at home. The computer crashed. So I am currently at the Library using their computer while doing some research at the same time for a story. Things have been alright in my life but for the fact that one of my Great-Uncles passed away while my parents were gone. They were able to stay in Rockford for the funeral but I wasn't able to say goodbye to a great man. I miss him. He died from cancer. He was a life long strong Cardinals fan. I was able to attend a game with him and his wife this past summer when we all got together for the family reunion. Then a few months later he was diagnosed with cancer and then he quickly succumb to the disease. From what I gather from my mom his wife is struggling with the loss which is perfectly understandable. You could see at the reunion that they were still as much as in love as ever. Pray for her and his family, my grandfather on my mom's side was his brother. This is a hard time for us because we loved him dearly. Sorry that I haven't written much but I'm running low on time on the computer and I have more research that I need to do. Talk to you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment