baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

May 6, 2009

New start!

This is the beginning of a new start. Today I got up at 8:30am and I have stayed up since instead of going back to bed like I normally would have done. Now I am going to do my best to continue to do so each day. Also tomorrow I have an appointment for a 21-day fitness study at a local workout place. It is a trial program and if I don't continue after the 21-days I get my deposit back. So I'm going to try to get into shape. God help me do so! I also have an appointment next Tuesday at 1:30pm that is very important for me to attend. It is my hearing with a judge over my disability and hopefully with God's blessing the judge will grant me disability. If I get that I will get back-pay for the 2+ years I've been trying to get disability and be able to hopefully pay of UND so that I can return to school and finish a degree finally. So many, many prayers are needed there.

In other news this past Sat. I talked to my long-distance boyfriend for 5+ hours. He got a webcam and we were able talk face to face for the first time. I'm also in the process of getting a letter ready for the US ambassador to request a travel visa for my boyfriend, since he lives in the UK and would need a visa to come see me. He plans if things work out to come in July. My past roomie and one of my best friends is planning on coming to visit in June. I have a cousin getting married at the end of June. And I have my wonderful older brother, his wife, and two sons as well as my dad's parents coming for a visit at the beginning of June. Also if things work out at the end of this week my Uncle will be returning from overseas where he was performing his job of being an Air Force Chaplian in Irag. We will be very happy to have him home. Planning on making a nice big cheesecake for him or some sort of goodie that he would not have had much of overseas. I have missed him a lot though have gotten to talk a little to him through instant messaging. IM is a wonderful thing and how I usually talk to my boyfriend. In fact since he is six hours ahead of me we have to schedule time to talk. He is a wonderful man that is growing by leaps and bounds in Christ through very hard times. I admire him for his spirit and his intelligence. He is a great guy that I'm very happy to have found, even if I had to use eHarmony to do so. Nothing against eharm. it is just really expensive and it took three tries before I was successful. Well got to go work on art and take books back to the library. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend. And to all those mothers out there HAPPY EARLY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment