June 4, 2009
A very exciting week is coming!!
Hello my friends! Starting tomorrow my family is going to be BUSY!!! My oldest brother and his family, my mom's dad, and my dad's parents are all converging on us for a visit. The only thing that is going to be missing is my middle brother and his wife. But they are going to the BAHAMAS! So jealous but glad for them at the same time. This is going to be a great week. Also this past week I had my first custom order placed on my etsy.com site! YAY! It came about because of a cancellation of another order that had been placed my first order canceled their order on me how sad is that! But because of that I got another order for a custom mug for father's day! I know Dad's Day isn't until the 21st but to all those FAB DADS out there Happy Father's Day! I've been firing my ceramics kiln a lot and making all kinds of things. I will have to get them photographed and put them on my etsy site soon. I've just been so busy with everything else that making the time to get photos of my own stuff has fallen to the back burner. I'm taking photo's for a lady in our church who makes the cutest pins for every lady out there. Look at www.wiredladies.com and you will see what I mean. She is redoing her website and needs someone to take the pics for it. So she asked me! YAY for money! She is going to pay me by the hour I believe that I spend on taking the pics cropping them to size saving them and delivering them to her so that she can place them on her site. It takes a lot more effort than people would think Anyway need to go work on that a little then get ready for bed. Have a busy day tomorrow starting before my dr. appointment at 9:50am and going until I drop at night. But that is alright I like to stay busy when I can. Love you all! Take care and know that you are all in my prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment