April 15, 2010
Bad day turned good...then back to so so
alright so my day started out like the rest of this week has been. Pounding head and yucky stomach. Migraine for four days straight is not a good way to spend the week especially when I have a large test happening tomorrow in Astronomy. Yuck! Had to drop another class last week, the lab for astro, couldn't make it all up in time for the end of the semester which is coming up fast! So now I only have 6 credits but that is enough to keep my apartment and financial aid. Anyway a Dr. appt with my neurologist is not a fun way to spend the day after waking up from only a max of 4 hours of sleep or so, don't really know more than it was not a lot at all. Anyway had to wait for over an hour at the Dr. office, what is new there? then parents dropped me off at the Art department so that I could get to Art History and I was still feeling Crappola! Migraine still pounding and not really wanting to be in the bright lights of the art building but I needed to get to class. And man was I glad that I did! I got my term paper back! I was surprised by the happy result! I got a 95! I got an A on my Art History Term Paper! I have not gotten that High of a grade on a paper that I can remember in college! Anyway that went so great and then mom and dad took me for dinner and to get some groceries before bring me back to study some more. Now I have to deal with more exhaustion and still pounding head while trying to continue studying for the test in astronomy but that will only last for a little while longer before I'm off for a shower and bed to be rested for tomorrow. Plan on getting up early and then studying some more before going to take the test at 1pm those that read this and believe please pray for me that this one goes well. I need a good grade on this test. Ah well now to head back to studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment