April 16, 2010
what a way to start a weekend
Now this is something that my heart needed to have happen to today before my big test. Which by the way went pretty well I think. I decided to boost myself confidence today by actually dressing nice and putting on makeup. I even went to the extent of wearing heels something I very very rarely do. ^^ So anyway I got off the campus shuttle and was going to cut through the campus union. Standing outside the Union were two younger men, early 20s at the oldest I would say if I had to estimate. They were very handsome and took very good care of themselves muscle wise. They were having a very serious conversation about some sport that at least one of them participates in. Now the thing that cheered me up and made me smile the most today was their conversation came to a complete stop and they followed me with their eyes, I could tell because of the glass in the doors was being reflective today, the whole time I was walking away from them. For someone that is turning 27 on Sunday and had been stressing about a large test that was going to be happening only 30 minutes after this took place it was a very great thing to have happen. Now I'm not one of those women that is in a panic because I'm all that much closer to 30 and looking for gray hairs and wrinkles but still I had always thought that by the time that I was this age I would be married with at least one child so to still be thought attractive was amazing. Even more so when around this time last year I was about 200 pounds and now I have lost around 25-30 of those pounds go me! I feel that this is going to be a very good weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment