baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

May 15, 2010

one school year down at least two to go...

Hey there my friends and wonderful family. I have finally finished another year back at university. What a wonderful feeling that is to be able to say that! I have to be honest and say that I didn't think I would ever be able to say that again. But now I can and here I am! Wow! It is an amazing feeling that is for sure. Today one roommate is moving out for the summer term and will be returning next fall but on Tuesday or Wednesday I will be receiving my summer roommate so that will make things easier. It is a beautiful spring day with the temperature of 72, it is supposed to reach 74 today, the breeze is gentle enough to bring our windchimes to life but not to annoyingly. I will be out on the deck later relaxing in peace. It will be sad to say goodbye for the summer to Juli but she will be back which will be wonderful. She has been a great roomie. But I have at least two more years to go before I can say that I'm done with my schooling depending on if I go for a BA or BFA, if I go for the BFA, which I am considering not, I will be here even longer than two years. Ah well time to help with everything that my roomie is moving out since her parents have arrived...*Sigh* will be alone for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment