Alright to all those wonderful mothers out there that have changed lives and the world Happy Mother's Day! I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for the wonderful guidance and love that I have had from not only my mother but grandmothers and aunts who have all shown me what a true wonderful mother is supposed to be like. Even my sister-in-love Julia and my dear friend Meri have given me an example that I wish to follow when I have my own children. I know that some day God will bless me and I will look to those that have come before me for advice and example to be the best mother I can be for the children that I have. I look back at all the years I have spent growing up thinking of Mother's Days past and how things have happened and changed. One Mother's day i was graduating High School and this year I am preparing for my finals, not yet ready to graduate from college but slowly working in that direction. Who could have figured that there would be so much that would change throughout the years. Well that and clothing styles lol! I think of how this year could have been so different this year if things hadn't happened the way they had. If my roommate hadn't noticed how badly the medications I was on were affecting me and told me to get off of them. But I thank God that she did and that God has helped me recover so well. I thank God every day that I am getting through life so well with all my health issues. Everything has been wonderful and now with sunshine and spring things will get even better. I write in Memory of my Grandma Lockett who will be celebrating with God this year like she has the past few. I have a rose sitting in water on the Lockett family buffet next to a rose of Honor for my Grandma Anderson who will be celebrating with family in Rockford. I miss my grandmas and my family but then again I always will miss those that are far away from me and I know that shall never change it is the way my heart works. ^^
To the new mothers out there may you have a blessed Mother's Day! Especially Danni! To those that are mothers away from their children serving the country I wish you a Blessed Mother's Day and a Safe one as well. May you get home to your children soon. Thank you for serving our country and keeping it safe.
This week I will be getting ready for the summer as well as getting ready for finals. Yuck finals! ah well it is the curse that every college student must suffer! lol. but I shall get through it and continue on. it is what I do and it is what I shall continue to do until I finish school! and I am determined to finish so I will continue until I am finished no matter what!! well that is it for this post time to go figure out how I am to get the old items off my old computer into my new one and see if anything is something that I want. Take care to everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment