baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

November 8, 2010

finally an update!

Alright peeps here is finally an update on my part! lol I apologize for the length that it has taken to get to this point. I am engaged to my wonderful man who treats me like an angel and spoils me beyond belief...He is so amazing. I am so happy...we are getting married in April and I am still amazed by the fact and can't seem to believe that is happening.

Now on to another thing I am going to be trying NaNoWritMo...ie National Novel Writing Month. That is I am going to try writing a 50,000 word novel in a month. Though I'm getting a late start since I just signed up today. I forgot that the writing month started until tonight. I have a vague idea of what I am going to do but only a very vague one but this is only going to come second to my classes! Those come first especially since final projects are coming up and then next month the finals. Everything is coming up but I still want to try if it doesn't happen this year I will try again next year we shall see.

Now it is time to watch one of my favorite shows with my parents 'Castle'  we just enjoyed 'Dancing with the Stars'. Yes I am a fan of DWTS but Castle is a great mystery drama. Anyway goodnight everyone looks like an interesting mystery ahead... 

No comments:

Post a Comment