baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

January 12, 2011

Moving sucks....

Man do I have a bad habit or what I just realized after reading my sister-in-love's blog that I haven't updated my own blog in over two months. Bad me bad me. So here is the latest deal we are now in a different house, have spent the last weekend and the beginning of this week moving out of the parsonage because my father was released from his position, not nice happenings there but won't get into that rant no matter how much I want to. Migraine happening today so this update won't be very long. Should be helping my parents with the final cleaning but this migraine is a really bad one and don't want to end up going to the ER. I did some moving of the lighter boxes that I knew were supposed to go to the basement here down to the basement and then did the dishes that were filling the sink so that I was helping in a little way even though I feel really bad and like I'm letting my parents down by not helping out over there. I got 'the look' from mom when I told them that I would call to come over if I started feeling better which I haven't hence a shorter note. I feel bad about it really I do but I can hardly move my head without pain let alone clean the little lifting and cleaning that I did here brought back the pain that I had gotten rid of. So when mom reads this which I know she probably will at some point I am sorry for not helping today I just couldn't do it. I will help if there is still stuff that needs to be done tomorrow but I am just in too much pain today. I love you. Anyway that is all for this post and will update more frequently in the future I hope...with an April wedding coming up and plans still needing to be made who knows really when the next update will be but hopefully not in two months from now lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment