January 18, 2011
A wonderful occurrence
Isn't it a wonderful thing when you walk into a place you rarely are see someone you rarely see and they say 'There is something really different about you.'? That is what happened to me today when I went to my neurology appointment and the doctor came into the room he took one look at me and while shaking my hand like he usually does said that. It made me smile even more than getting in a half hour early did. I had mistaken my appointment for 2pm instead of 2:30 and arrived in time for a 2pm they got me in for that time! I was amazed that NEVER HAPPENS! and then for the nurse to comment on my weight loss while looking at the charts well that is too be expected with having lost over 50 pounds in total but for my neurologist to walk in and say that to me just made my day, well in part talking to my fiance already today made it even more earlier but this made it even better. Add in NO HEADACHE PAIN and we have an absolutely wonderful day! It was just a simple appointment to cover some questions I had for after the wedding and he answered them clearly, but not completely like every doctor I have ever known, covering their own backsides lol. Anyway I just had to share that the doctor noticed the difference from my weight loss and joy from my upcoming wedding yay! Even though I'm layered up for the -7 weather today plus windchill brrrrrr baby its cold outside! Here is hopes to everyone out there that they have a wonderful occurrence happen to them this week at some point that just makes their day that much brighter. *toasts with a tall Starbucks Caffe Mocha*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment