baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

March 22, 2011

all that is happening

Alright first and foremost last wed. the movies did arrive so the unnamed lady kept her word, which I vaguely doubted and now regret.

Now on to the rest of the news:
This past weekend I had a very quick trip down to Rockford to see family and friends. It was wonderful but too fast!
Friday we drove down to Rockford, first stopping in the Twin Cities to pick up David before continuing on the way to Rockford. Weather was fine for the trip making it an easy way. We got there around 8:20 or so in the evening. Grandma and Grandpa arrived home from a visitation shortly after and ordered some pizza and salad it was a wonderful time catching up, though I broke my one thing of pop a day to have with the pizza.
Saturday was a Bridal Shower thrown by my aunts to celebrate my upcoming wedding to David, in 38 days from now :)! I was spoiled by family and friends and had a fabulous time though overwhelming being the center of attention. Literally during the gift opening being center stage when they all sat around me and I was alone in front of the fireplace being asked questions before I could open a gift. But I got so much it and had a good time anyway it was wonderful. After the party wound down my aunt sue had a bunch of wedding stuff left over from her daughters' weddings that she is lending my mom and I to use for my wedding that will save us so much that we went up to gather from her attic while my dad and David put the gifts in the car. Family then gathered at Grandma and Grandpa's for Lasagna and more talking. Again OVERWHELMING is an understatement when it comes to my family but it was so much fun even if David and I hardly had any time what-so-ever together because of all the family. David got to meet one of my brothers and his wife which was fabulous! curious to their opinion of him...
Sunday was the trip back from Rockford. Through showers that were difficult to see through all the way to the Dells, but that I didn't notice since I napped against my love :) such a wonderful way to travel, did it on the way down to. We dropped David back off in the Cities much to his and my sorrow before continuing on home arriving around 9:45. Didn't head to bed until after midnight but *shrugs* had to wind down.
Monday was down with the after travel migraine that I had hoped to avoid with all the sleeping in the car, sadly it didn't happen.
Tuesday, as in today, I still have a migraine mostly do to nasty winter weather, aye it is still roaring lion weather here in upper Minnesota. Winter Storm Watch in affect with Icy Precipitation possible followed by snow, fun fun! NOT! lol! So I have spent the day working on my writing, ie writing my vows, my memorial poem for the grandparents, and my novels. I have also been working on painting the necessary coats on the card box before the sheer fabric goes on and trying to decide if I will do any designs on it to show beneath or not. Of course as usual I mixed just a bit too much paint but not as much as I have in the past thankfully. Saving it for something else to do with the wedding just don't know what yet, lol. Now I'm listening to Pandora Radio, writing in my blog for my followers few though they are and then it is back to my stories to be published at some far future date if my dream comes true...or perhaps reading someone else's already published work...so many choices...
Anyway many happy readings, listenings, and dreamings to those who read this...

No comments:

Post a Comment