I found another site that is amusing and helpful in my writing. It is a makeover website, http://www.dailymakeover.com/makeover/virtualMakeover, it is fun to play around and it helps me figure out the coloring and face shape that I want to use for a character. I also am using it to try and figure out what I want to do with my hair. I love it long and still want to grow it out even longer but I would like to do something to spice up my style so I've been playing around on the site.
Now on to other things. In two days my parents will be heading to Chicago without me. My dad is going to be attending the Midwinter conference and I will be left here with the dogs for company. Now I'm not saying that is entirely a bad thing but I had really wanted to go to Chicago with my parents so that I could see my friends there. We just can't afford to put the dogs in the kennel for that long. Anyway I'll have to figure out something fun to do while my parents are away...and I'll have to do it around taking care of the animals...can't forget about cinnamonbuns our bunny. Well I hope that you all have a nice weekend. Take care!

No comments:
Post a Comment