baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

April 19, 2009

Enjoying the weekend!

This weekend has been wonderful. Not only did I celebrate my 26th birthday but I got to see my cousins as the performed in their last GCCC concert. For those that don't know GCCC is the Grand Cities Children's Choir. It is for children in 3rd - 9th grade. It is always amazing whenever we hear them sing. It can give chills. Now I am looking at the summer program for UND. I'm seriously concidering going back to school to finish a degree. I'm thinking of North Park or UND and living on campus. Either place I will live on campus so that I won't have to commute which is one of the things I believe that caused me to have to pull out of UND last time. Pray for me as I try to decide what to do. Also pray as the time comes closer to May 12th when I will have my disability hearing to find out if a judge will deem my case good enough. Pray that it will go as God wants it to go. Take care my friends. And may your week be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment