April 1, 2009
My Shop is Up!
Yay! I can now say that I have a business online. Now I just need people to purchase things and I will be even happier. I have opened a shop on etsy.com and have 20 things there right now. I also talked to one of my friends today for over an hour. And came to realize with talking to her that I don't talk to my friends enough. To quote her she said that "do you mean that miss deanna anderson is actually alive?" jokingly of course but still. I will be doing better with that. Or so I plan. I still am uncomfortable actually making phone calls and perfer to talk online but even so I can send emails and I will do more of that as well. Anyway back to the shop if you want to look go to: dreamwriter.etsy.com and you will be able to see my site. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment