baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

April 25, 2009

quick note

This is just a really quick note since it is 3:28am here. I am in the process of trying to sell my wedding dress from the wedding that never happened. I've had it for five years and it still has the tags on it. Never been altered. I decided to sell it because I seriously need the money to try to pay of UND whom I owe over $1500 to be able to get back into the school. I don't think I'm going to be able to attend the summer session unless God provides in a big big way. Which I am praying will happen. I know he is capable of such an act I'm just praying that if I'm meant to attend the summer session that something happens soon. So prayers are welcome! Love you all and am praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment