Hey there everyone! A new Beginning starts this month! On the 24th of Aug I will be returning to classes! I am going to be attending UND part time to try and finish my degree. I am looking on getting to live on campus. Pray for me on that part. I have a chance to become an RA of a campus apartment if I get the job. Pray about that I would love to have that job. Not only would it be great for me at being part time but it also would provide an apartment for me with a rent waiver.
In other news I raised and even $400 for the Great American Bake Sale. Double what I had set as my goal! WHOO! I also had tons of baked goods left over so am sending them to the police headquarters tomorrow for the officers to enjoy. Anyway I have things that will need to be done tomorrow morning so I better get off to bed. Good night everyone or Good Morning depending whereever you live. Take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment