baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

August 22, 2009

New Year of School

Classes start on Monday at UND and I will be attending 7credits worth of courses. Which means I will be taking 3 classes. I also find out on Monday if I have gotten a job at the Art Museum that is on Campus. It will be wonderful if I get it and I am hoping I get it because I would like to have a job at a museum in the end after I finish while I try to get a business up and going. I just need to find a fellow UND female student to share the apartment that I will be getting. Move in day for that is estimated as the 31st of this month since that is when the apartment they can get me becomes available. I have a lot of the things that I need for it but the two things I need most are pots and pans and lamps. A computer would be great as well, especially one with a webcam so that I can talk to my sweetie, but that is a secondary instead of primary. Pray for me that things go well and I can find a good roomie. Got to go take care of some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment