I've been told that I should have made this post a long time ago. But things have been so crazy it has passed by as if I was only just saying goodbye to my sweetie. A month ago He arrived for a visit. And then after two weeks he had to return home to England. I miss him a lot but it was so wonderful to have him here. He was wonderful to me and my parents and my mom and dad fell in love with him as well. The day he arrived it was a wonderful day. Things were sweet and too short. He spoiled me, as well as my parents. It was wonderful to get up each day and hear that English Accent. Ah man is that sweet to hear. He loves me and that is the best part of everything. We talk on Sat. on webcam, though that has only happened once since he left because I went to my cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and reception. First time I've been to an outdoor wedding. I got to see so many of my family that it was just peaceful though I still missed my sweetie. We watched movies, he doesn't like Princess Bride but doesn't mind Sleepless in Seattle or Mama Mia. We went to Fargo, ND for shopping as well as Grand Forks, ND for more shopping. He even got to tour the Grand Forks Air Force Base while my Uncle and his fam were still here. The day he left my parents went for four days to Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp where my dad was speaking to 5th and 6th graders. So I went to the Air Force Base to hang out with my friend Meri and my Uncle and his fam. I went to see musicals so much that my sweetie asked with the last movie we watched together, "it's not a musical is it?". But it was simply because my cousins were performing with SPA and were going to be moving the same week that he left to return home. Three days after he left I went to see the last musical for SPA's summer season and then had to say goodbye to my Uncle, Aunt, and Cousins the next day as they moved from North Dakota to Alabama. I miss them all a lot. I am planning on heading back to school on the 24th of this month if things work out. I'm praying for financial aid and a job. I have an interview on Thursday the 13th for a position as a University Apartment Resident Manager, which would pay $315/mo plus a rent waiver for the designated apartment. As well as phone and DSL service. It would be a good job for me. This week I'm busy like crazy because on Friday I'm hosting a Bake Sale for Share our Strength. To help fight childhood hunger in America. The day is coming fast on me but that is alright. I know things will work out. I'm baking every day this week so things are nice and fresh for the sale. I'm also having a raffle with the bake sale so I've been going around and getting donations or asking for donations. Now it is time for me to get off of here and get some sleep so that I can do more baking tomorrow. I definately need to take a hot shower and some pain killer to loosen my muscles, perhaps even the heat pack will be put into use. I hope everyone has a good week. Pray that things go well for me this week and that I don't crash. God Bless!
August 10, 2009
The past month
I've been told that I should have made this post a long time ago. But things have been so crazy it has passed by as if I was only just saying goodbye to my sweetie. A month ago He arrived for a visit. And then after two weeks he had to return home to England. I miss him a lot but it was so wonderful to have him here. He was wonderful to me and my parents and my mom and dad fell in love with him as well. The day he arrived it was a wonderful day. Things were sweet and too short. He spoiled me, as well as my parents. It was wonderful to get up each day and hear that English Accent. Ah man is that sweet to hear. He loves me and that is the best part of everything. We talk on Sat. on webcam, though that has only happened once since he left because I went to my cousin's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and reception. First time I've been to an outdoor wedding. I got to see so many of my family that it was just peaceful though I still missed my sweetie. We watched movies, he doesn't like Princess Bride but doesn't mind Sleepless in Seattle or Mama Mia. We went to Fargo, ND for shopping as well as Grand Forks, ND for more shopping. He even got to tour the Grand Forks Air Force Base while my Uncle and his fam were still here. The day he left my parents went for four days to Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp where my dad was speaking to 5th and 6th graders. So I went to the Air Force Base to hang out with my friend Meri and my Uncle and his fam. I went to see musicals so much that my sweetie asked with the last movie we watched together, "it's not a musical is it?". But it was simply because my cousins were performing with SPA and were going to be moving the same week that he left to return home. Three days after he left I went to see the last musical for SPA's summer season and then had to say goodbye to my Uncle, Aunt, and Cousins the next day as they moved from North Dakota to Alabama. I miss them all a lot. I am planning on heading back to school on the 24th of this month if things work out. I'm praying for financial aid and a job. I have an interview on Thursday the 13th for a position as a University Apartment Resident Manager, which would pay $315/mo plus a rent waiver for the designated apartment. As well as phone and DSL service. It would be a good job for me. This week I'm busy like crazy because on Friday I'm hosting a Bake Sale for Share our Strength. To help fight childhood hunger in America. The day is coming fast on me but that is alright. I know things will work out. I'm baking every day this week so things are nice and fresh for the sale. I'm also having a raffle with the bake sale so I've been going around and getting donations or asking for donations. Now it is time for me to get off of here and get some sleep so that I can do more baking tomorrow. I definately need to take a hot shower and some pain killer to loosen my muscles, perhaps even the heat pack will be put into use. I hope everyone has a good week. Pray that things go well for me this week and that I don't crash. God Bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment