March 29, 2009
depression sucks
I've been having a really bad time yesterday and today with migraines and depression. But it is the depression that is pulling me down the most. I've been taking my med and even some extra of it lately because I've been feeling so blah. Today I haven't wanted to talk to anyone or do anything because I feel so depressed. I know that this is not good and am trying to work it out. Hence why I'm writing about it on here. I hate being depressed almost as much as I hate having migraines so often. I have an appointment on the 2nd with a neurologist to see if we can't find something to get rid of these migraines or at least control them to a better extent. Things have been up and down for me lately. I've had good days and I've had bad but yesterday and today have been the worst lately. Well I guess that I should go and try to get some sleep but from sleeping so late today i'm not really that tired...ah well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment