baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

January 5, 2009

Crisis!

Okay so today we had a small crisis, it seemed really big at the time though. I put the dogs outside to take care of their thing and they decided a run through the neighborhood was in the agenda. They got over the fence and took off. Well I should say that two of them got over the fence and took off the third got her paw caught in between the fence and the grill where they escaped and has a cut from the incident on her paw. It was over two hours before the escapies were located and it was thanks to a nice man and his daughter that spotted them. They couldn't get them into their vehicle, they don't like cars that much, and so the father and daughter duo came and told us where they were and my dad and I were off to the rescue. We were so worried that we were never going to see them again or that we would get a call that they had been found but were dead from being hit by a car. It was not a fun time. Add to that the freezing temperatures, -14 plus wind chill at 10:30am so at 7pm or so it had to be much colder than that. BUt they are home safe and sound with narry a problem. We will definately not be letting them loose in the yard when they are put out even with the slight fence that we do have. We aren't taking the chance again. It was too nerve racking. It took two hours before we found them. We drove we walked we yelled a lot...we just couldn't find them without help. I prayed like crazy that was for sure. Anyway I hope that the New Year has started well for you. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment