baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

January 11, 2009

writers block

Have any of you tried to write something and encountered the famous writers block? Well I've had the block in place on one of my stories for almost 3 years. I have other stories in the process but the one that I've been most encouraged by others on I'm stuck. Now most wouldn't think that would be so bad but I want to be able to finish this story. I want to finish at least one of the stories...a lot of them are only one the beginning legs of the stories. We'll see if they ever amount to anything. One of my greatest dreams is to be published either for my writing or my poetry. But so far that won't happen unless I can get past this dreaded writers block! I've been sitting here at the computer for about twenty minutes and been unable to write anything but what I'm writing here. We'll see if that doesn't change. After all my true preference is to write it out long-hand then type it up. So I'll take time away from the computer, brush the dogs as I was asked to by my mom, then try to write. If I can't write then I'll just read sometimes I get inspired by doing that. Well I hope everyone has a blessed day and night. Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment