January 23, 2009
stories to tell
There are so many stories running around in my head. Sometimes I'm confused which one I'm working on. I have four different stories in notebooks and more on the computer. I have one's with elves, one's with romances, ones with both elves and romances. I think my favorite thing to write is an elven romance. Usually like I said before in a post I tend to write with abuse as the beginning and the rescue of the person that was abused. I"m doing my best though to write one where the person isn't abused so badly. Maybe a little verbal. I think that is how I get out my feelings about what happened in the past. I was verbally abused in a relationship and though it was a few times physical it was mostly vocal. It was no where near as bad as what happens in my stories. And it does bring some spice to a story on how the person recovers from what happened and how God supplies the strength to go on after something like that happened. Things happen in life. Some people write the happy things some people let the evil out. But it is getting late here and I need to sleep and the puppies are getting restless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment