baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

January 14, 2009

migraines

Migraines suck big time! I've had one all day that just won't go away! I've taken two of my migraine meds and it still won't leave. the med sad that I could take it every hour but it makes me sleep so much. I slept until after 7pm today because of that med so i don't want to take another until i'm ready to go to bed. Which will probably be soon. The writers block is still in place but with this migraine i don't really care that it is. I don't feel like writing a story. I will work on them tomorrow with luck this will be gone then...Without luck it will last the rest of the week and then some like others have. I pray that it doesn't I hate the pain of migraines and the way that I have no appitite or anything. Even though I've eaten I don't really feel hungry because of the pain. Sometimes things are crazy in my life. I should be able to work out, and work, like a normal person but I'm not normal. Sometimes I feel like a freak because of all my illnesses and stuff...I probably shouldn't write that here where people can read it but its true. If wishes were fishes we'd walk on the sea...or something like that...can't think clearly because of this migraine...

No comments:

Post a Comment