baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

March 2, 2009

Another week ahead

So another week has arrived and we are all still feeling kind of sick around the house. Mom and dad didn't go to small group because they both just felt too run down. Dad sounds worse than he says he is. So we all need prayers that we can get better fast. I've decided to try online dating again but this time I joined a cheaper site called christianmingle.com and already I've gotten more matches in my area than I ever did while on eharm. So I think it is a good site. I only have a month. Thank you mom and dad for paying for the first month!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!!! I've been watching a lot of America's Next Top Model. I just needed to laugh over all the DRAMA that is taking place. There is so much drama...it is crazy! I'm still watching it and I've been laughing even more in this episode. It is all of one season in one day. Anyway this week hopefully will be better. I've got a migraine today that won't go away but I stayed up anyway. Well I'm going to go work on my writing. Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment