baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

March 4, 2009

Something to think on

I was reading my old journals last night and found an entry that I thought should be shared so here I am going to do so.

I begin this journal for my thoughts, hopes, dreams, and prayers. I write within these pages poems, psalms, stories, and mindless ramblings. Anything that fills my head I will write of it. Be it prayers or stories it matters not. My life like my writing has many twists and turns where sometimes I have no idea what is going to happen next. I've had many valleys on this journey called life and many seemingly passable mountains but through them all I've had my family, true friends, and most of all GOD to carry me through. My life has never been easy and most likely will remain that way during my remaining days. But I do not desire an easy life simply a life that I can live to the fullest and glorify GOD through. May seem off to many that I wouldn't desire an easy life after all the pain, physical and emotional, that I have had but it is true. I want a life that will allow me the chance to make a difference and leave a mark on society. A good mark where people remember me for WHO I worked so hard for and not what I wear, drive, eat, or look like. I want people to look at me and not see me but HIM. Obnoxious, some may think, far fetched, never going to happen? I say dream to be different. Strive to show the WAY. Hope in a better world. Serve for the world yet to come. Seek Heaven with all your heart. Know that HE loves everyone. Bring HIS light into the world. I've never really desired to fit in as much as I've desired to stand out for HIM. GOD made me what I am today and HE will continue to mold me into what HE desires me to be. When I meed HIM I want to hear the words "Well done good and faithful servant." As HE wraps me in HIS loving arms. I plan on finishing this race that is my life strong and I plan on helping as many as I can finish just as strong. And help them to also know the comforting words "Well done." That is my desire and it is what I will strive for with all my heart though the remaining stages of my lifes race.


That is what I wrote a few years ago and still today I desire the things that I wrote in that entry. I hope that everyone who reads this also desires that same thing. Look not to yourself or the world for praise but look to the ONE that created us for the simple words "well done." To receive those words the day I reach Heaven will be a wonderful thing and I hope that I make an impact on other lives so that they too can hear those words. You are all in my prayers and I hope that you all stop and think for a while on the words that I've written today and figure if you want them for yourself.

1 comment: