baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

March 16, 2009

Quotes

When I worked at the Campus Center Desk at North Park University I would have a competition going on with the desk manager to see who could come up with the best quote. Then today I looked at my brother and sister-in-love's blog and there was a quote of the day feature at the top of their blog and it brought back the memories of the laughs that I would have with my manager at topping each other if we could. Never truly had a winner. :) But thanks to my brother I now can have a quote of the day going on my own blog and instead of just a general one I went with something that is close to my heart. LOL I have an Art Quote of the day. After all Art is my passion and my gift in multiple forms. Take care everyone I'm going to go and spend the day out of the house enjoying the nearly 50 degree weather that we are having today. It looks as if spring is on its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment