baby tracker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

March 3, 2009

Trying to have a life...

Hello everyone...Being in the cold frozen tundra of upper Minnesota I'm trying to find something to do with my time that will let me get to know others my own age...hence instant messaging with people I have never met on a christian website and joining a chat room on the same site. Today I have talked to several gentlemen and had others decline to chat with me. But it has all been good to get to know others that live in and around this area. The guys that I've talked to are really nice and really funny at times. I've enjoyed my times of talking with them. It has been difficult though between migraines and upset stomach to focus on things other than my writing even my art has been put on hold but that will change! I SWEAR IT!!! I have to stay positive and believe that things will change or I will travel down into my depression again and that is not a place I want to go any time soon. Well my friends I've decided on many things that I want to try and some of them will take some time. But pray that the things that I am trying work out even if you don't know what those things are. :) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment