Hello everybody! It has been a good yet not so good time since I last wrote. I've had a lot of migraines that kept me from concentrating. But on the upside I was finally able to get my kiln tested and it worked wonderfully. So the next day I did a glaze firing for the first time in my own kiln. It was successful! Yay! *happy dance* I have a working kiln! *continues happy dance*
On another end I had a successful date on Sunday. I met a nice guy on a site called christianmingle.com and we met for lunch here in town and it went wonderfully. He is really sweet. I don't know where it is all going to go or anything but I enjoyed the time that I had.
I hope everyone has a great week. Take care and know that you are all in my prayers.

No comments:
Post a Comment